Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Challenge

It feels like i have to write....I was out of blogger for sometime.Not much to tell anybody...Confused..Now i am back..Don't expect anything hot but there is something warm.
I have decided to write diary from January 1 2011. Do you know why? I do not want to miss a single moment of my life again..The Technology is far advanced.Unfortunately there is no mean to record our memories most specifically our emotions. Well i am not going to wait for the technology to improve. I can write.I will write.

I heard the fast beats of my heart recently. Though it was of deep sorrow, frustration and hopelessness , i was excited by my state at that time,after the incident. A completely new kind of experience. In my 20 years of life i do not remember a single moment like that. Well today i am unaware of that feeling. I cannot go back in time. I don't want to either but i cannot go back in time.

I am sure that one day i will have the very contradictory feeling also. Full of joy and happiness of a  wonderful victory. I will depict each and every moment then to my diary. I will reproduce the  joy later.

There is a simple 'easy to say' sentence you can say to people who are younger than you,who are less experienced.
"You will encounter many challenges in your life. Face it with courage. You can defeat it"

though these words are correct,if you had never experienced such a challenge before then please do not say that. First wait for your turn. Win your chance then proceed. I think i already had my first. Have you? Are you still waiting? 

2 comments:

Mary Gisha said...

As to me,every single moment in life is an experience.only thing is that , people dnt realize what they gain each moment they live.what u wrote is exactly true. and i always liked ur way of presenting things differently.good work. congrtas...and keep writing....

Unknown said...

@gisha thank you dear friend...i would have exhausted long before if you people were not with me.