Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When i get a job.....

1. I will sms and email all my friends who have not yet got a job..

2. I will update my status on facebook as "I am a  (the name of the company)ian now"....

3. I will add a 20000 with my original salary and reduce the bond period by 1 year. And these figures will be   sent to my friends who have already got placed....

4. I will buy a packet(one and only one packet) of melody and distribute among all those who come across
      my way that day,telling them that i got placed..

5. I will call my past teachers and tell them that their student has achieved the "best" ,while all others failed.

6. I will get a T Shirt containing the name of my company and wear it for my next Alumni Meet

7. I will give a treat to all of past friends in "Arcadia" hotel..

8. I will have chicken from chickings everyday(and kfc,and dominos and pizza hut and and .......)

9. I will have cocktails with my new IT "friends" from 3 star or five star hotels...

10. Every week i will go to a pub(not to dance....)

11. I will buy all types of branded costumes like i never wore a local one...

12. I will buy a rolex watch,rado watch, titan, western, chancellor.....

13. I will buy woodland shoes, bata shoes, puma, i dont know more :(

14. I will have dinner from oberon mall,and an ice cream, pizaa and....

15. I will watch movies only in multiplexes...

16. Low floor buses will be a daily routine till i buy a car("swift"  hey no,,,  a monteiro will do)...

17. I will buy a Bose music system and hear lots of music(i will make my friends hear it ,the quality of the  luxury)

18.  well i have to think a little bit after this much,,, let me take a breath.....................
      
       Don't comment that "thats why u don't have a job yet". Because that i know. Tell me if you have any more suggestions. I will be grateful.

6 comments:

GeEtHu ViJaYan said...

superb....................
may all your wishes come true.....

steniiii said...

sreenivasan paranja pole etra manoharamaaya nadakkaatha swapnam....but truly speaking all ur wishes may come true...and all the best...

stars said...

superb thinkin......:D
i wish u'l get a job as soon as posibl...
so tat i wud hav d treat in ARCADIA.....
dont 4gt ur words aftr gettin a job.....

$ruthi Prasad said...

Al d vry bst Manu...E avasarathinu njangal paavangal orupaad kaathirikkano?????????????????

Anju Edadan said...

Now u have a job.. which wish have u accomplishes , Manu??

Unknown said...

@anju.. :) u guessed right. nothing. not even one.